Brett Stewart is an NCCPT certified personal trainer, triathlete, ultra-marathoner, fitness model, adrenaline junkie, and accomplished author. He is also one of the main voices behind MudRunGuide.com, an extensive online destination for mud runs, adventure racing, and obstacle courses.
An avid multisport athlete and Ironman, Brett has raced dozens of triathlons, multiple marathons and even a few ultra-marathons. He is constantly looking for new fitness challenges and developing new workouts and routines for himself, his friends and his clients. From co-founding the ESPN Triathlon team in 2004 to directing races and triathlons, Brett spends a majority of his time working and participating in fitness activities and competitions.
As an author, Brett is best known for the 7 Weeks to Fitness books. Such publications include:
- 7 Weeks to Getting Ripped
- 7 Weeks to 50 Pull-Ups
- 7 Weeks to 300 Sit-Ups
- 7 Weeks to a Triathlon (w/Lewis Elliot)
- 7 Weeks to a 10k
- 7 Weeks to 10 Pounds of Muscle (w/Jason Warner)
- Ultimate Jump Rope Workouts (w/Jason Warner)
- Ultimate Obstacle Race Training
- Weights on the BOSU Balance Trainer (w/Jason Warner)
- The Vegan Athlete (w/Ben Greene)
- Paleo Fitness (w/Jason Warner, Darryl Edwards)
- Ultimate Medicine Ball Workouts
Numerous additional works are currently in progress at various stages, most of which will be released before the end of 2013.
A proud husband and father, Brett lives in Phoenix, Arizona, where the weather is almost always perfect for a quick run outdoors… or an ultra-marathon, whichever one he’s in the mood for. Brett is an expert in various topics across the spectrum of ATLX.